Contact us at (803) 327-8025
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 10: 00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Dual Enrollment and Off-Site Students
Services available at the off-campus centers:
- Indian Land, Chester, and Kershaw-Heath Springs are all equipped with free wi-fi for student use.
- Each off-campus center provides quiet study space.
- Materials from main campus will be sent to the off-campus location via courier service upon request. Email Dodie Ward for requests.
- Each off-campus center provides a small collection of items to assist with your research.
- Printing is available at each off-campus location.
- Library databases are available 24/7 for your research needs. Start with the search box on the main library page, or click "Individual Databases" on the right. If prompted for a barcode, the instructions are below.
Logging In Off Campus
If your are prompted for a user ID, use either:
- Your 13-digit library barcode
- The prefix 003996 followed by your 7 digit student ID number.
If you continue to experience problems, contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-327-8025, and we will send you a new login.
If you are prompted for a userid and password (for South Carolina Discus materials), please contact the library for the login information as well. We are not permitted to publish it.